2015年10月20日星期二

What is the Best steroid Powder for You?

Leslee/ Sales Rep.
Email: leslee.li@landmarkchem.com
Skype: landmark-leslee
Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited
With all of the steroid powders available on the market today, how do you choose which one is the best steroid powder for your needs?
         Different steroid powders vary in functionality and quality based on their type and manufacturer, and the best steroid powder for you may not be the best one for the next person.
         Do you know landmark ? It is the professional manufacturer of steroid powder in China .
 Below is the feedback from some users of steroid powder ,
I love me some Sust. You notice the mental effects almost instantly, but you still ease into some nice gains. If you are used to long esters this may be a nice transition for you!
Im not big on Sust myself, but I love Prop as it hits home faster and gets the job done quicker.
With Mast P in the works, I felt it enhanced the Prop compared to when I ran Prop solo one time. In fact, my first run of Prop was 8 weeks @ 200mg EOD. I felt tons better when I did 100mg/100mg of Prop and Mast EOD. So its worth a look into in my view.
I love the propionate ester regardless of the hormone its attached to
Short esters just feel better IMO
Sust is nice tho
I dont care for enanthate but I still use it
Yea, I don't have anything bad to say about the enanthate, the 4 weeks of Dbol really helped to get the jump start. But having the chance now to run the short ester it going to be nice!
  In the end, there is no best steroid powder for everyone. Chances are that most people can benefit from using steroid powders, and you may need to switch around between brands and types for a while before you find the best steroid powder for you.
  If you want to order some steroid powders , landmark will be your best choice .



没有评论:

发表评论